- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
We're pleased to offer the following services at Sterling Animal Clinic Veterinary Clinic:
Here are some of our services:
- Exams (Pre-Op, Pre-Vaccination, Annual)
- Routine Surgeries (i.e. Spay/Neuter/Declaw)
- Emergency Surgeries (i.e. C-Section, Broken Bone, ACL Repair)
- Dental Cleaning and Extractions
- In-House Laboratory Results
- Prescription Diets with Nutrition Counseling
- Preventative Medicine
- Travel Preparation (i.e. Health Certificates)
Our appointment book is computerized which allows us to efficiently make appointments for you and your pet. Our receptionists and team will attempt to accommodate all requests to the best of our ability. Emergencies are accepted anytime our clinic is open. If you feel you have an emergency with your pet, please call us or come to the hospital immediately. If possible it is best to call before coming in so that a staff member can advise you on your particular emergency.
We have a veterinarian and personnel on duty 5 days a week who are trained and equipped to handle any urgent care your pet has. For after hour emergencies we are on call. Usually an emergency team consists of one veterinarian and technician working together to save a pet's life. Emergencies can be things such as snail bait poisoning, hit by car, and chocolate ingestion. If you ever feel that your pet needs emergency treatment do not hesitate to call immediately.
We are also available for urgent care when the condition is not life-threatening. If you feel your pet needs to be seen before you are able to get an appointment, our veterinarians will work to "squeeze" you in between scheduled appointments. When you arrive, our receptionists will be able to give you an estimate on how long you may have to wait in order to be seen.
Because Dr. Cochran is able to do a mixed of animals at Sterling Animal Clinic, we can care for many types of pets:
- Large Animals (call for more details)